3 Mar 2014

Shattered - Review


Slated book three
Available 6th March 2014
www.bookswithbite.co.uk 

What's it about?

Kyla's memory was erased,
her personality wiped blank,
her memories lost for ever.
Or so she thought.
After the shocking events of SLATED and FRACTURED, we return to Kyla's oppressive world as she tries to make sense of her life and everything around her.
Set in a disturbing near-future world, this is the conclusion to an engrossing, fast-paced trilogy that establishes Teri Terry as a master thriller writer.
Other books in the series
(Links to my reviews)
Slated
Fractured
My review

Shattered was a great conclusion to the Slated trilogy. It answered all my questions, wrapped up nicely, and the only disappointment I had is that such a awesome trilogy is over. Kyla's journey has been an intense one to follow and finally discovering the secrets of her past alongside her has been extremely satisfying. There were twists to the plot I didn't see coming and an ending I couldn't have guessed at, the author really managed to keep the mystery up without frustrating me completely! There were nuggets of information throughout that just kept me on the edge of my seat for the next one.
If you enjoyed the first two books in the trilogy, then don't miss Shattered, because it's just as good. Once again it's full of secrets and intrigue, action and drama and you won't be able to put it down!
Teri Terry's writing is on par again and she does well at explaining all the changing dynamics and helps you get into Kyla's mind easily, despite her sometimes shifting personality, I never felt confused by her, I always felt like I understood her and sympathised with her.
This really was a great trilogy and I'm looking forward to what comes next from such a talented author.

Find the author


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...