30 Jul 2011

What I'm reading?

I am number four, the lost files: Six's legacy
Number Six - when John meets her in I Am Number Four she's strong, powerful, and ready to fight. But who is she? Where has she been living? How has she been training? When did she develop her legacies? And how does she know so much about the Mogadorians?

In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy, discover the story behind Six. Before Paradise, Ohio, before John Smith, Six was traveling through West Texas with her Cepan, Katarina. What happened there would change Six forever . . .

My thoughts
I came across this eBook novella a couple weeks ago after I reviewed The power of six and instantly preordered it! I nearly wet myself when it landed in my Kindle a couple days ago lol Since it's short I'm taking a quick break from my review books to read it, though I'll probably review this to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...