10 Mar 2012

In Mists mailbox (33)

In my mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The story siren where we share the books we have recieved.

20th Feb - 11th March

This one is for three weeks again as I've been busy :)

Here's all of them

Bought
This is not forgiveness by Celia Rees - I got this signed when I met Celia last week :)

Gifted/Won
Life eternal by Yvonne Woon - Nat gave me this when she was finished since I have the first (which I haven't read yet)
Warm bodies by Isaac Marion - These two are also from Natalie, she got them for me to cheer me up as I'm having a tough time since splitting with my husband a couple of weeks ago, it was just so nice of her and I'm so grateful, THANK YOU Natalie!!
Burn mark by Laura Powell - These two ARCs were in my goodie bag at the Celia Rees event.
Real mermaids don't wear toerings by Helene Boudreau - I won this from Emma at BelleBooks in her blogoversary giveaway :)

For review
The rising by Will Hill - Actually this one is for Ninfa but I might give it a cheeky read before I pass it on :p
The return man by V.M. Zito - I already have an ARC of this but I didn't read it yet so I'll read this finished copy instead.
Fever by Lauren Destefano - I was sent two copies by mistake so the spare is going into my charity book auction next week.
Secrets of the henna girl by Sufiya Ahmed - Read this one to and it was good
Faery tales and nightmares by Melissa Marr - Loved WL, can't wait for this.
Crave by Melissa Darnell - Reading this next :)

And that's everything, hopefully I should be back with a video next week :)

What was in your mailbox this week?

14 comments:

  1. WOW. You got so much. I love all the pretty covers.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding???! All those books...Partials!!!!! I'm dying over here :'( *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I'm SO jealous! Haha, I love your books! Dash & Lily's sounds really good, I'm looking forward to reading that one. Great haul!

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. JESUS CHRIST T_____T
    I think you got my entire entire local bookstore in your mail box throughout the month woman!
    Happy reading! Nat is AMAZING I'm so happy to have met her!
    AND
    Remember we're here for you <3 we all love you so much!
    Keep going! and ~thank God you didn't make a live video...I would've died of saliva loss for all the drooling if I saw these pretties LIVE!~

    here's what I got this week Misty :D
    http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2012/03/imm-18-im-sorry-im-sick-insanitea-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm SUPER jealous of everything you got!! Putting Alice Back Together looks super cute! I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your two copies of Fever! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misty, your IMM rocks this week!! I'm so jealous - I hope my copy of Partials arrives...another wise I maybe have to ask to borrow it from you! ;) xx Enjoy hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great books!! Aww Mist you are more than welcome and I agree with Alba, we are here if you need us. x I loved Department 19 and Im waiting for my copy of the second. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING haul this week, you have some similar books to me and some I have heard of but not read myself.
    Happy reading and check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn, that's a TON of awesome looking books!

    Fateful is particularly good. :-)

    Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul Mist :) !!
    Partials sounds awesome and I can't wait to read it !!
    Fateful is a pretty good read .. Hoping you'll enjoy it !!
    I loved Wither but still haven't read Fever .. I so have to order a copy soon !!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hear great things about Partials, so I'll have to read it soon. Also, the Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings one sounds really cute! :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome books! I also got Partials and Warm Bodies this week - thinking zombies? Hmmm...going to have to reserve judgement on that until I've read it.

    Enjoy all your lovelies!

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul!!! Fever was great and I'm looking forward to reading Partials! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...