1 Jun 2011

Wednesdays worldly covers - week 15

This is the cover for Die Tribute von Panem: Tödliche Spiele. which translates to The tribute by Panem: Deadly games by Suzanne Collins. Yes, it's the German cover of The Hunger games. I just love the colours in it! What do you think?

And on the other end of the creepy scale is the Italian version!
If your not familiar with the series or covers, here's what it looked like when released in the UK, you could choose who you wanted on the cover or, like me, just buy both!
But it's since been republished and now looks like this.
 So, I have to ask, which out of all these lovely covers do you like best?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...