19 Sept 2012

UK vs THE WORLD (37)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                           vs                     France
Wall of night book one.
('Si la nuit tombe... tout tombe' translates to 'If night falls ... everything falls.' - According to Google translate.)

Mist: Definitely a UK win for me this week, I just love the whole set-up of the cover, its intriguing and eye catching. The French cover is kind of boring and I don't like the way the girl is washed out.

Ninfa: No contest here, it's a UK win all the way! The French cover is literally the same model slapped on a red and faded background which takes all the epic feeling out of the cover.
 The UK cover is fabulous, I love the storm/battle feeling behind the girl, and she looks ready to fight, and fierce.
 UK wins 100%!

Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

  1. nicole: uk win for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's an easy one for me this week. UK win!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess who has been nominated for a "The Inspiring Blogger Award?"

    Well, it's not me @ http://emaginette.wordpress.com. Cuz, I have one. Now you do too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...