30 Dec 2012

Showcase Sunday (30)

'Showcase Sunday' is hosted by Vicky at Books, biscuits and tea.

24th Dec - 30th Dec

Wow! Can you believe its the end of the year already? Did everyone have a great Christmas? I know I did and I got some shiny new books and here they are!

Books mentioned
For review
Gifted
Pushing the limits by Katie McGarry - Thank you Patricia for both of these!
Reason to breathe by Rebecca Donovan - Thank you to my not so secret Santa Emma for these two!
90210 season two DVD - Thank you Donna for these and for my bath stuff and chocolates!
Dark star by Bethany Frenette and a Kindle skin from my handsome boyfriend thank you!
Bought (with xmas voucher/money)
Ninjabread men cookie cutters - Thank you Captain Ninfa for the voucher!
Rio easy art nail stamping kit - Thank you to my bf Mom for the cash :)

eBooks
Bought
I managed to grab Obsidian mirror by Catherine Fisher on Kindle for 99p! Its still on offer at the time of posting this but I'm not sure how much longer it will be.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Pushing the Limits! It's such an awesome read! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard such great things about Pushing the Limits that I really want to read it now!

    Here's my Showcase Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 90210! I really need to get all the seasons because I'm so crazy behind! I hope you enjoy everything :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, a nail stamping kit!! :) I've wanted to order one for ages but Amazon's international shipping rates are insane :(

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...