5 Dec 2012

UK vs THE WORLD (48)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                            vs.                   France
(Called Confusion in France.)

Mist: I love the red and the pattern of the UK cover and the French cover is really pretty so it's hard to say which I like best. I really like the pink dress but I like the closer view we get of the girls face on the UK cover, this week for me is a tie!

Ninfa: I really love the UK cover. The red hair and nails set off the creamy colours very nicely, and it's just really lovely and eye catching. Very simple but beautiful. The French cover is nice but it doesn't stand out the same way. UK wins :)

Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...