7 Apr 2013

Showcase Sunday (40)

'Showcase Sunday' is hosted by Vicky at Books, biscuits and tea.

1st - 7th April 2013

First off I just want to apologise for the lack of posts this week! I've just been busy and not finishing any books to write reviews for and I've had nothing else to put up :( I'll try to pick things up this coming week.
I also had a slow week for books and only received one.
It was Lost worlds by Andrew Lane, to be honest I don't really remember asking for this for review but I guess I must have lol since it doesn sound like something I'd be interested in checking out. It comes out on the 25th of this month but I doubt I'll get to it before then but as soon as I can!

What books did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Lost Worlds before but hope you do enjoy it when you getround to it :)

    Have a lovely Sunday,

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't heard of that book either, but it sounds intriguing. Let us know how it goes

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one before but I hope it turns out to be a great read :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...