26 Aug 2013

Double click - Review by Ninfa


Click: An online love story book two.
Available now 
What's it about?

Fans of the romantic hit Click: An Online Love Story will enjoy another voyeuristic dive into the lives of Renee, Shelley, Ashley, Mark and Ethan, as Double Click picks up with their lives six months later. Are Renee and Ethan soul mates? Does Mark ever go on a date? Has Shelley run out of sexual conquests in Los Angeles? Will Ashley's judgmental nature sabotage her budding relationship? Through a marriage proposal, wedding, new baby and unexpected love twist, Double Click answers these questions and more. Readers will continue to cheer, laugh, cry and cringe following the email exploits of Renee and friends.
Other books in the series
Click: An online love story - Book one

My Thoughts: I simply adore this series! Following “Click: An Online Love Story” was always going to be hard, after all it has received some raving reviews (one from yours truly), and I was very tentative when I first heard about a follow up, but you know what? I loved it!
The characters are still faithful to the first book, but their lives have moved on, some in small, some in huge ways.
Renee, Shelley and even Ashley didn't fail in capturing my attention with their antics, fears and hopes, and I was so happy to be able to follow them into this new chapter of their lives.
This is a truly heart warming, giggle inducing, sparkling romantic comedy and I refuse to call it Chick Lit because to me it was more like a photo caption of what a woman's life is: friends, love, passion and commitment to realising ones dreams. Fear of failing, of losing, of change. But most of all, it is a wonderful portrayal of relationships and how they can shape someone's life deeply.
I am not ashamed to say I cried like a baby at the airport scene (no spoilers!), because it reminded me of my own experiences and of people in my life that I love.
I cannot recommend this book enough.
In fact, if you haven't read Click and Double Click...Go and do it now! ;)
Big huge love and thumbs up!

Happy reading Bookaholics.


Find the author
Facebook
Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...