7 Aug 2011

In Mists mailbox 7

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The story siren.
Every Sunday I brag about the books I've received that week :)

1st August - 7th August
(Book links go to Goodreads)

R.A.K
Hereafter by Tara Hudson - I got this oh so pretty rak from the fabulous Donna at Book passion for life and I also got the Kindle version of it from Tynga at Tynga's reviews.
If your wondering what a R.A.K is, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness which is hosted by Book Soulmates, there's a badge on the right that will take you there to find out more and a link underneath to my wishlist if you want to check it out :)
Bought:
It's been a pretty quiet week for me, all I bought were these two eBook short stories for my Kindle
Dream dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and
Love struck by Melissa Marr
NetGalley:
I got these two for review and they sound awesome!
The demon lover by Juliet Dark and
Tankborn by Karen Sandler

And that's it.
What was in your mailbox this week?

15 comments:

  1. Very nice selection of titles. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a couple of books here that I will have to read up on. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh awesome books! I have never heard of The Demon Lover but it looks good! Will have to check it out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demon lover looks sooooooo good! I think it will have to go on my to read list!
    thanks for sharing

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-4.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox, they all look like cool reads. I especially like the Demon Lover cover. I want to get Love Struck too :)

    Here's my IMM this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. i must admit, those Caster Chronicles books are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hereafter is really good! I hope you like it,

    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you dream dark? Thought it wasn't available on kindle UK :S

    The demon lover is Incubus by Carol Goodman in.UK found that out on Book passion for life page lol. I started it its good.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovestruck and Demon Lover look so awesome!!! I hope you enjoy them and everything else you got!!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's not siobhan, I got it on penguins website and put it on my iPad using the app that works with adobe reader files :)
    Oh I didn't know that about the demon lover haha so I have incubus after all hooray! Wonder why they changed the name as well as the title.?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reading Hereafter next week (yes, I schedule my books XD). Love Struck is my favorite Melissa Marr short story. :D

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out. :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! I want DD!!! enjoy your books girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you enjoy Hereafter :) Great week hun. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hereafter looks so good! And I really want those ebooks too, but I have to read the actual series first... haha! Hope you enjoy these books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...