I signed up a few days ago but I thought I'd post about Book Soulmates Random Acts of Kindness for anyone that's been living under a rock and has never heard of it! And also to give a shout out to the girls for hosting such a wonderful feature.
Basically you sign-up for every month you'd like to join in, then check out the sign-up sheet or see which of your friends have signed-up also and everyone gets each other bookish gifts.
You don't have to buy new books, they can be ones you have on your shelf that you don't want and you can also gift eBooks from Amazon or anywhere else that has that service.
Here are the full rules:
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Head on over to Book Soulmates to sign-up and join in!
If you'd like to check out my wishlist and maybe even get me a rak (and become my best friend forever!) you can see it HERE
Jenny who reviews on the page is also signed-up and you can see her wishlist HERE