Top ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.
This week it's:
Top Ten Book Endings That Left Me With My Mouth Hanging Open
To avoid spoilers I won't say much about my choices, if you've read them then I'm sure you'll know what I'm on about anyway!
1. Blood promise by Richelle mead - I literally shook this book to see if the ending was just lost in there because I couldn't believe it!
2. Untamed by PC and Kristin Cast - super dooper cliffhanger alert!
3. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - Even though I saw it coming I was still like :-o
4. Entangled by Cat Clarke - This book ends in a way that is for the reader to interpret what happens so I turned over the page and there was just nothing there lol
5. The power of six by Pittacus Lore - Another killer cliffhanger, I neeeed the next one, like, yesterday!
6. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
7. Hourglass by Claudia Gray
8. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
9. Raising demons by Rachel Hawkins (AKA Demonglass)
10. The iron daughter by Julie Kagawa
What books left you shocked at the end?