5 Oct 2011

Wednesdays Worldly covers - #33

Wednesdays worldly covers is a thing I do.
Every week I share a cover I've found from around the world because I think book covers are cool :)
Isn't this oh so pretty! It's the German cover of Elfenkuss (Elf kiss) by Aprilynne Pike, aka Wings.
I just love the blue of the butterfly wings and the girls green eyes.
This is what it looks like here in the UK, it's pretty and fun, and I love the colours
But I think I like the German cover more.

Which do you prefer?


3 comments:

  1. I am with you. The German cover is stunning. They are both eye catching but if I walked past them and had to choose one just stricktly on cover... German hands down:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover for Elfen Kiss is downright gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cover for Elfen Kiss is downright gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...