6 Jun 2012

UK vs. THE WORLD (25)

v
UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!
UK                         vs.                          US
Escape from Furnace book one.
 
Mist: This is easy a US win for me, I like them both but the US cover is creepier. Though I do love the tagline of the UK cover I don't think it's very clear that Lockdown is the title of the book and not Furnace. I love the refelection of the young boy in the eye of the mask in the US cover and the font, the UK cover just has to much going on.

Ninfa: I think it'll have to be a US win for this one. I like the creepy feeling of the whole cover, and the red eye with the reflection of the guy inside is pretty cool. The UK cover is fun, but a little busy and I don't really know what's going on, there's just too much there, although it isn't a bad cover.

Which do you prefer?

4 comments:

  1. UK one for me. the US one is just too freaky for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love for all things creepy so US for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both a bit strange, but I like the US one better :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I think both covers are horrible. But the US is slightly less horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...