3 Feb 2013

Showcase Sunday (33)

'Showcase Sunday' is hosted by Vicky at Books, biscuits and tea.

14th Jan - 3rd Feb

Yes, you read that date right, this book haul is for the last three weeks so there are quite a few books, I've just had a lot going on lately and not had a chance to do a showcase the last couple of Sundays but finally here is a combined one!

Books mentioned
Gift - All from lovely Donna from Book passion for life!
The taker and The reckoning by Alma Katsu
Bought
Burning bright by Sophie McKenzie - And I've only just noticed this is book two! :/ oops
The secret hour, Touching darkness and Blue noon by Scott Westerfeld
Won - from Carly at Fiction fascination
For review
Fairy lies by E.D. Baker - Another I didn't realise was book two.

eBooks
Won
Normalish by Margaret Lesh - I won this from Alba over at Bookpics along with some bookmarks and a $25 Amazon giftcard which I spent straight away lol I'll be waiting a couple of weeks for everything since its all coming from the US.
Bought
Nannies, inc. by Ninfa Hayes - To be fair I should've bought this the day it came out but I've been being lazy but at least I finally have it now!
Kindle freebie
Origins: The fire by Debra Driza - This is a tiny little prequel to Mila 2.0, I read it and it was ok, doesn't tell me a whole lot about the book but I'm still looking forward to getting to it.

What did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome haul, Mist! Speechless & Easy are totally awesome! I hope you enjoy all of this awesomeness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undone sounds really good and I love the cover from Splintered <3 I recently got my copy too and I can't wait to read it! Happy reading :D

    Haul from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee so many books! I'd most like to read A Match Made in Highschool.. it's been a while since I've read a non-paranormal book! Enjoy :)

    -Laura
    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Wow you have a lot of books to read :) I really hope you enjoy them all :)

    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a lot of books! What a great haul :-) Hope you enjoy reading them all, and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mila 2.0, Unremembered, Splintered, and Scarlet look so good. They are definitely on my wishlist. I am about to start Speechless. It looks like a pretty good book. I do like the US cover better though. I think the plain cover looks neat.

    Here's my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many books! O_O

    Looking forward to Fragments, Splintered, Scarlet and Prodigy. Enjoy your books!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read Speechless last year and it was so so good! I love Hannah Harringtons writing :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...