2 Aug 2012

Same difference (32)


Die for me by Amy Plum - Revenants book one
and
Die Stadt des roten Todes - Das Mädchen mit der Maske by Bethany Griffin (Translation: The city of the Red Death - The girl with the mask.) Otherwise known to us as Masque of the red death. - Masque of the red death book one.

I've always loved the Die for me cover but nearly dies when I saw the cover for the German cover of Masque of the red death, it's so gorgeous! I love what has been done with the colours and the feather tattoo is so cool, I also like the watermark pattern at the top, the die for me cover is still great but I prefer the other cover better!

Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely prefer Die for Me minus all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very similar but I like the Masque of the red death one a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...