2 Feb 2012

Charity book auction - Guests posts wanted!

Hi guys, so you may or may not know that I'm planning a big charity auction next month during the week of World Down syndrome day.
If you don't know you can find all the details (including how you can help if you want to) on the tab up top or clicking on the WDSD image in the sidebar.

I'm looking to post a few guest posts during that week as well so I'm looking for people who have been touched by Down Syndrome in some way in their lives who'd be willing to write a short (or long!) guest post about their experience....
If that sounds like you please contact me at bookaholics@live.co.uk or you can even tweet me or whatever!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...