1 Feb 2012

UK vs. THE WORLD! (10)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                          vs.                    Poland

Evernight book four.
 ('Powrót Do Wiecznej Nocy' translates to 'Back to eternal night' - According to Google translate)

Mist: These are both so different and lovely, I really like the colour of the UK cover and the font but I love the Polish cover as well, it's kinda haunting but it has that random flower lol I think I prefer the UK cover but only by an incy bit.

Ninfa: Oh, the Polish cover is really pretty, dark with the splash of colour from the petals. I really like the model and the doorway behind her, kinda makes me wonder what's on the other side. The UK cover is okay, nothing very exciting to be honest, so it's gotta be a Polish win :)


UK                           vs.                            US
Black swan rising by Lee Carroll 
Black swan rising book one.

Mist: This one is easy, UK!! Oh it's so gorgeous with the sweeping dress and the street and creepy bare trees, the US cover is kinda boring in comparison, I do like the pattern on it though.

Ninfa: I love the UK cover, the model walking down the road whilst the swans shadows in the distance. Very atmospheric! The US cover in my opinion is something we've seen before, model face, swirls like tattoos. A little creepy for me as well...UK wins.

Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

  1. The covers are all gorgeous but I have to admit that I prefer the UK's ones !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't choose between the Afterlife covers. They are so different and both eye-catching and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U.K. definitely for Black Swan Rising. It's gorgeous! I'm actually torn between the 2 Afterlife covers because they give different feels for the same book.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...