16 May 2013

Book trailer - Red moon

Hello everyone, today I just wanted to share with you the exciting book trailer for Red moon by Benjamin Percy. I recently got a copy myself which I'm excited to read!




They live amongst us. They are your neighbour, your mother, your lover. You think they are safe. They change.

Every teenage girl thinks she's different. When government agents kick down Claire Forrester's front door and murder her parents, Claire realises just how different she is.

Patrick Gamble was nothing special until the day he got on a plane and, hours later, stepped off it, the only passenger left alive. A hero.

President Chase Williams has sworn to eradicate the menace. Unknown to the electorate, however, he is becoming the very thing he has vowed to destroy.

Each of them is caught up in a war that so far has been controlled with laws and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...