3 Nov 2011

Charity auction button


If you haven't heard I'm having a charity book auction in March (There's a tab up top where you can find all the info and links)
The auction will run for a week to coincide with World down syndrome day to raise money for the Downs syndrome association.
I've made this button for the auction and it would be great if anyone particpating, either by donating books or planning to buy some in the auction or anyone who just supports the cause, could add it to their side bar.
Obviously it's completely optional but I'd love you forever!!

Thank you in advance to anyone who does add the button :)

2 comments:

  1. Added and its working i have a few bits for u anyway will end them after Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it posted on my sidebar, lovie. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...