27 Nov 2011

In Mists mailbox (22)

In my mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi at The story siren where we share which books come into our homes each week.

21st Nov - 27th Nov

Sorry guys but I was just to busy this weekend to do a video :(
Gifted:
Clarity by Kim Harrington - These were both from my friend Natalie, they've been on my wish list for ages so I'm really excited to have them!
For review:
Crossed by Ally Condie - From Penguin. I've had Matched for ages so now I'm finally going to read it along with Crossed lol
Bugsy Malone by Alan Parker - From Harper Collins. I love this movie but I hadn' realise it had been adapted to a book until I was asked if I'd like a copy to review, which I did!
Exile and Muse by Rebecca Lim - Also from HC.I've had the first book Mercy for a few months so I'll read all three together soon.

Audiobook
Variant by Robison Wells - I got this one with this months audible credit, I've been lusting after it for a while so I'm really glad to have it. I'm in an hour already and enjoying it.

eBooks
For review
Blue sky days by Marie Landry - I received an eARC from the author who just happens to be one of my bloggy friends so I'm really excited about this one!
NetGalley
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Under the never sky by Veronica Rossi
Tooth and nail by Jennifer Safrey
These all sound great, I've already heard Everneath is amazing so I can't wait to read it!

On my reading pile
I usually tell what I'm reading the coming week at the end of my video, it's an idea I got from Rachel @ Fiktshun who creates a reading pile every week, it's far more in depth than my post so you should go check hers out :)

Matched and Crossed by ally Condie
I'm really hoping I can get through all three of these this week but I probably won't lol It was supposed to just be Matched and Crossed but I realised You are my only, which I got from Netgalley, came out a month ago so I thought I best read it next!

This week in review
The double shadow by Sally Gardner

Current giveaways
Win £50 to spend on books at book depository - It's international and just a few days left.

What was in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Cool stuff this week! Clarity looks really great! I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matched has been on my wishlist for a while now but I just can't seem to get around to it! I think now that Crossed is out I better make time...

    New follower!

    Here's my IMM. You might also like to join in the Best of the Bunch book awards, pick your favourite read from November and attach your link to the award post on 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great resource to preview audio books is the radio show called The Book Report. Even if they do not broadcast in your area you can listen to the show recordings on their site http://bookreportradio.com
    Just thought I'd share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is awesome! I really hope you'll like it. And those NetGalley books are so awesome! Woot. \o/ Enjoy.

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wonderful haul my dear! I also have to get a copy of Matched and get that started soon! And I see we both got Blue Sky Days! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool! you're doing a "On My Reading Pile" wish I could do it...but my schedules are always different so don't know when I'll read T-T
    but OMG!!
    The Umbecoming...
    Everneath!!!
    Clarity T-T
    do I need to say more?! enjoy girl!!!! no video :(

    happy reading!
    here's what I got IMM ^-^ -> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm11-my-god-what-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww no video, I miss you! You got some great books this week...I like one in particular, hehe. :-) Seriously though, I do have quite a few of these on my TBR list - so many books, not enough time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...