Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish
Head on over to play along.
This weeks Top ten is:
'Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast'
Ok, I'm in England where we don't have Thanksgiving, so let's say my christmas dinner instead :)
1. Maria V. Snyder - My favouritist of course would be head of the table if you haven't tried any of her books, you should!
2. Richelle Mead - Her Vampire academy series is one of my top favourite Vampire series'
3. Rachel Vincent - Another favourite author, all of her books are so unique and well written.
4. Stephen King - It wouldn't be the same without the master of horror, oh what it would be like to pick his brains!
5. J.K Rowling - I love Harry Potter so much! I'd love to find out where she came up with the idea for all the stories.
6. Stephenie Meyer - Yes I love Twilight and I don't care who knows it, I'd love to meet Stephenie.
7. Rachel Hawkins - I loved the humourous, witty side of the Hex hall books and the sarcasm lol I think she'd add lots of comedy to the meal.
8. Sir Terry Pratchett - I've been reading his books for more than 10 years now, probably my longest standing book affair so he'd have to be there!
9. Rachel Caine - Because I love Myrnin so much!
10. Cat Clarke - I'd definitely love to ask her about her insirations for Entangled
And I'd also like to add my lovely friends Ninfa Hayes and Marie Landry who both have their debut novels being published next year!
Which authors would you have at your meal?