17 Oct 2012

UK vs THE WORLD (41)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                        vs                Germany
Peter Grant book one.
('Die Flüsse von London' translates to 'The rivers of London.' - According to Google translate.)

Mist: These covers are so similar its hard to decide on a favourite, both have the same feel to them but I do like the skulls and the frame on the German cover and the way the authors name is set on a banner so I think I'll be choosing the German cover as my winner this week.

Ninfa: These covers are practically the same, they have the same feel, very similar graphics and colours...choosing is rather difficult, I like them both and there's very little to differentiate them!...If I have to choose, and this is only because of a tiny detail, I'd go with the German cover, just because I like the top of the cover and how they did the author name, love the skull and top hat chaps :)

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm! I think I like the German cover a tad more... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...