15 Jan 2013

Introducing #penguinchats

Hi guys, today I want to tell you about something new from Penguin books!
It's called Penguin chats and is a brand new idea from Penguin intended to connect the incredible community of YA bloggers and readers with some of their most exciting YA authors.
A 'Penguin Chat' itself will be a 30 minute Q&A with a Penguin author on Twitter, using #PenguinChats and hosted by @PenguinUKBooks.

Kami and Margaret
The first Penguin chat will be on Sunday 27th January at 8pm GMT and will be with authors Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl!

They are the authors of the fabulous Caster chronicles, the film adaptation of the first book Beautiful creatures will actually be hitting cinemas worldwide next month!

Beautiful creatures

Is falling in the love the beginning . . . or the end? In Ethan Wate’s hometown there lies the darkest of secrets . . .
There is a girl.
There is a curse.
In the end, there is a grave.
Ethan never even saw it coming.

So, if your a fan of the authors or you're curious about the books, why not stop by the Penguin chat on Twitter on January 27th and ask them all those questions you've been dying to know the answers to!
For more info check out the Penguin blog.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really great idea. I try to jump in on some author chats but I rarely am ever home at the right time. If this is a regular thing, there should be at least a few times that I should be able to participate. I will definitely try to catch the Kami and Margaret chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this event! So glad it's kicking off with these 2 awesome authors! Have you read your Movie Companion yet? I thought it was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting in touch with authors is always swell. I follow two of my favorite author's blogs and I absolutely love it! Being able to actually chat with them. . . .perfect. This is such a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...