16 Jan 2013

UK vs THE WORLD (53)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                          vs               Australia
Moth book one.

Mist: The UK cover is nice and interesting but I love the Australian cover, it feels a little bit mature and the wings and butterflies are gorgeous. I do like the pattern on the UK cover but its an Aussie win for me this week.

Ninfa: Very similar colours, and very well chosen.
Personal taste makes me lean towards the AUS cover, I think it looks very stylish, and I like the model and the moth wings. The UK cover is also pretty but there's something a little unnatural about the model's pose that distract me from the whole thing, there also seems to be a lot going on and it makes it look messy.
This week AUS wins for me :)

Which do you prefer?

5 comments:

  1. Both covers are amazing. But having read the book.....the UK wins. It 100% fits the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own the UK cover, but I actually like the AUS one better! Moth looks edgier in it - the UK model's face is somehow really soft, and that just doesn't fit her character in my opinion. The story was amazing regardless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both very pretty covers. Leaning more towards the Aussie cover. I like the colouring of the background and the wings on the model is very cool

    ~ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Australian cover! It's the butterfly wings that done it for me! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like both covers but the UK cover makes me want to read it more.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...