26 May 2013

Showcase Sunday (46)

'Showcase Sunday' is hosted by Vicky over at Books, biscuits and tea.

20th - 26th May '13

Happy Sunday all! I had a pretty quiet week for books, I got four books, all for review.
Firstly I got Vortex by S.J. Kincaid from Hot key books, its the sequel to Insignia which I read last year and enjoyed the second half of lol.
Next I received two books from Puffin/Penguin, Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan which I've been dying to get my hands on and Nowhere by Jon Robinson which sounds really interesting.
And lastly I got a random book from Bloomsbury, All our yesterdays by Cristin Terrill, I've never heard of this one and wasn't sure about it but have been told it's really good so I'm going to give it a go.

What books did you get this week?

8 comments:

  1. Invisibility sounds really good! I love the cover of All Our Yesterdays as well - different and stands out! Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I want them all They sound so amazing!
    I hope you enjoy them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hearing so many good things about All Our Yesterdays! Will definitely have to check that one out. I hope you enjoy it :D I've just got Insignia from the library so hoping I'll like it. If the second half is better then I'll know to plough through the first ;)

    You can check out what books I got this week in my round up here :D

    Have a fab weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your haul of books! :) I haven't heard of any of them before, and they look great!

    My SS: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/showcase-sunday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Invisibility looks and sounds sooo good! I can't wait to read that one! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so excited when I received All Our Yesterdays! I hope you enjoy it. Invisibility looks awesome as well.

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/book-haul-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interested in All Our Yesterdays! Great haul!

    My SS

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...