29 May 2013

UK vs THE WORLD! (69)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK vs Indonesia
The selection book two.

Mist: I love the orange on both f these covers and that tiara is so pretty. As much as I like the UK cover, and that dress is amazing, there's so many covers with girls in pretty dresses so I think I might have to choose the Indonesian cover as my favourite just because its different and the colour really jumps out at you, I like the frame on the corners too. I do like what has been done with the mirrors on the UK cover it just doesn't stand out as much as the other cover.

Ninfa: I have to admit there is NO CONTEST here. The UK cover is just lovely! The gorgeous red gown, the mirrors all around. The whole cover is so elegant and just eye catching.
The Indonesian cover is just a bit dull for me. I really dislike the choice of colour, though I like the tiara and the corners it's just ruined by the boring background
UK all the way.

Which do you prefer?

3 comments:

  1. The Indonesia cover, though pretty, doesn't grab my attention the same way the UK one does. UK definitely wins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole; def uk. the Indonesian one reminded me the princess diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the UK cover, which seems to match the US cover.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...