11 Jun 2013

Renegade - Quickie review


Heven and hell book four
Available now 
What's it about?

I’ve been beautiful. I’ve been ugly. I’ve died. I’ve been brought back. I’ve had abilities awakened within me. My strength has been tested. My beliefs have been tested.
Yet I stand. 
What’s next when you’ve pretty much experienced it all? 
The end. 
Sam and I are picking up the pieces. We’re trying to come to terms with all we’ve lost. And as much as I would like to hide my head, ignore the reality I live every day, there is no forgetting. 
Riley is in hell—I’m still not sure of his agenda. My mother’s past haunts me. And Kimber… Kimber is being herself. Cole sneaks glances at Gemma and she returns them when she thinks I don’t see. 
But I do. 
When Beelzebub escapes he brings his war to places I never thought he would. Earth. Maine. Home. Now everyone and everything is at risk. This has become bigger than my circle of friends. This has become bigger than me. I have to finish this. I have to find a way to stop him, to finish this war. 
I just pray we will all be left standing in the end.


Other books in the series
Before - Book 0.5
Masquerade - Book one
Between - Book 1.5
Charade - Book two
Bewitched - Book 2.5
Tirade - Book three
Beneath - Book 3.5
My review
This is a favourite series of mine and I've been hotly anticipating the final book to see how everything goes down in the end. Renegade does not disappoint and is full of all the action and twists as the previous books and is an excellent seal on the series. I don't want to say too much, what with it being the fourth book and chances are, if you're reading this review then you've already read at least some of the series and are curious about whether it keeps up t its high standards. Well I can confirm that it does, its another brilliant book and I enjoyed it from start to finish. I think the story was ended well and liked the ending. I haven't started the authors other series yet so I'm really looking forward to seeing what she comes up with next as she's a very talented and imaginative lady!

My thoughts on the cover
Love it! I love the new design all the covers have, they look more slick and blend together better and of course I love that both Heven and Sam are on here... But - and I know I'm being picky - where is Heven's scar?

Favourite quotes
'God, could that boy kiss. He had a way of stamping out every thought, every whisper, every single thing around us until there was only his lips upon mine.'

'I found it extremely ironic we were planning our trips to hell around our school and party schedule.'




Find the author:
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed Renegade!! I enjoyed reading your review, thank u for taking the time to write one!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...