27 Apr 2014

Showcase Sunday - The return!


Hello! Well it's been ten long months since I last did a Showcase post and even longer since I made a vlog but I'm back! I've decided to start doing them again, monthly rather than weekly so here's what I got in April.
Please, do leave links and/or comments to let me know what you got this past week or month because I'm nosy!

Books mentioned
For review
Cracks and Fragments by Caroline Green
Gifted
Bought

Forgot to mention I also got a couple of new books on my Kindle too - The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and Where she went by Gayle Forman

Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, we all need a break. But welcome back to the blogging world. :)
    You got a bunch of great books there. Fangirl, Dreams of Gods and Monsters, Where She Went and Love Letters to the Dead. Eeeee! So many great reads.
    Hope you enjoy them all.
    Happy reading!

    My SS

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...