9 Feb 2011

Award!!!

Thank you to Siobhan at Thoughts of a mad hatter who has just given me the blogs first award : D

1. Thank and link back to the person who send you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award

7 Things about me...
1. I'm extrememly sarcastic!
2. I looove cheesy doritos
3. I'm loyal
4. Keanu Reeves has and will always be my ultimate crush!
5. My favourite music is indie rock, metal and some shouty stuff
6. I daydream about being an author as famous as JK Rowling or stephenie Meyer
7. And finally I love my family more than life and would do anything for my kids
 
The blogs I'm passing this award onto are
 
(Sorry I don't know 15, but I can add more later)

2 comments:

  1. Hey I finally caught up with this and did a blog post... Thank you very much for the award! =D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...