4 Feb 2011

My soul to save review

What's it about?
When teenager Kaylee screams, someone dies...So when teen pop star Eden dies onstage and Kaylee doesn't wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can't cry for someone who has no soul. The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad's ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend's loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls: a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld - a consequence they can't possibly understand. Kaylee can't let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk.


My review:
4/5
First off I liked this book as much as the first, but I wouldn't say I was excited about it but I think that's just because it wasn't as new a concept to me as when I was reading the first but it still had it's uniqueness from other books I've read. The story line wasn't copying the first at all and I liked a lot that we got to see more of the emotional side if tod so he doesn't feel like a souless reaper anymore and we also maybe see a little of kaylees dark side at the end that has me intrigued for the next book 'my soul to keep.'


For more on Rachel Vincent visit her website: http://www.rachelvincent.com/
Buy the book here (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...