11 Feb 2011

Book Blogger hop #1

Book Blogger Hop

This is my first time doing the Book Blogger hop hosted by Crazy for books
If you wanna join in, head over there to find out how.

"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

I think my favourite post that I wrote this week was the very first Thankful Thursday post. A new weekly feature where I talk about a book/series I'm Thankful for and why. This week it was the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer, a series I will always be grateful for.

4 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say hello and wish you a great weekend!!

    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello *wav* and a great weekend to you to : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Post Is:

    This week I reviewed a work of suspense fiction that is such a wide departure from the thriller genre that I feel everyone – fans and foes of the genre alike – really should investigate.

    Hop on over to my blog and see for yourself – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your Thankful Thursday post. Though I probably side with the Twi-haters, as you call them, I can definitely see the good in the series after reading your take on it. Since I'd been an avid reader for years before Twilight, it didn't seem nearly as special/good to me (especially as a die-hard Potterfan). But if a series can spark the desire to read in others (and a mass of others at that) then I don't suppose they can be all bad. Not to mention the wave of amazing lit that's followed in its wake!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...