22 Aug 2012

UK vs THE WORLD (33)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                           vs.                              US
The maze runner 0.5

Mist: Both of these covers are nice, I like the blue of the UK cover, but I love the fire of the US cover, it suits the series and what the book is about so well and stands out a lot, I think. US win for me this week.

Ninfa: A no-brainer here for me: UK wins! I love how the images are within the title and the contrast of the black background with the blue within and the red author name. It's really striking
The US cover is okay, but nothing special in my opinion and nothing I would pick up in a book store. All the way UK!

Which do you prefer?

6 comments:

  1. It's a UK win for me!
    The images within the words draw you in ..I'd walk past the US version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always prefered the UK covers, and it is the same thing here! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the US wins this round--for me anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I like both covers so it's a tie for me

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. The UK! I dont like the books but I like the covers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the UK one! Love the blue. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...