3 Aug 2012

What I read in... July


The end of another month already! Before we know it, it will be Christmas!
Anyway, here are the books I read in July, watch the video or just read the list lol The book links go to my reviews or to Goodreads if the review isn't up yet.


Pushing the limits by Katie McGarry - Team awesome 5/5 - Review up on the 13th Aug followed with a guest post from the author the day after.
Torn by David Massey - 4/5 - Review up on the 6th August followed with an ingterview with the author the day after.
Hourglass by Myra McEntire - 4.5/5 - This was a personal read and I decided not to review it.
The faerie ring by Kiki Hamilton - DNF 3/5 - This just wasn't for me but I got past halfway so I decided to count it.
Debutantes by Cora Harrison - DNF - Another one that just wasn't for me, I didn't quite make it to a third of the way through so I haven't counted to this years reading goal or rated it.
Tales of ancient Egypt by Roger Lancelyn Green - This was a personal book and a re-read before going to an Egyptian exhibition.

What did you read this month?

2 comments:

  1. Great books! I have Pushing The Limits to read next, and I am really looking forward to it. Torn looks amazing! Sorry you didn't really enjoy The Glimpse, but glad you liked the rest of your books! :) Hope you read good August books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Pushing The Limits right now and it's pretty awesome, I'm enjoying it. You can check out my July wrap up if you like, it's somewhere on the blog =)

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...