1 Jun 2014

Showcase Sunday


Hello all! So it's the end of another month and here are all the books I got in May! I was going to vlog but I'm just not feeling up to it today so here's a picture.


For review
Take back the skies by Lucy Saxon
The rain by Virginia Bergin
Dangerous creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Breakable by Tammara Webber
The winners curse by Marie Rutkoski
Trust games by Simon Packham
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld and 
Right click by Lisa Becker
Bought
Half bad by Sally Green
The silver linings playbook by Matthew Quick
Prince of shadows by Rachel Caine
The accidental life of Jesse Jefferson by Paige Toon
Two boys kissing by David Levithan
Raginginstar by Moira Young
Judgement day by Terry Pratchett, Ian Stewart and Jack Cohen
After the end by Amy Plum
The taking by Kimberley Derting and 
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
Gift
The giver by Lois Lowry
Won
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. Uh Salvage looks so pretty and interesting. Ooh Breakable is so pretty, I have the UK edition of Easy but when I pre-order my copy this wasn't available =/ hopefully it comes soon. It was dispatched a month ago lol

    The only one I have read of them all is Eleanor & Park and I didn't like it as much as the rest of the world..sadly.

    Great pile of books :D

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...