15 Jul 2012

Sunday treats (11)

Sunday treats is a meme hosted here by me!
Each week I will be treating you to a hunky treat to drool over because after a week of hard work you deserve it!
To keep it loosely book related I'll post pictures of actors that have played roles in films or TV programmes made from books, unless a guys just so damn hot I have to post him anyway!
If you wanna join in then just post your own hot guy and come and link back so I can come and drool look.
I promise no boys were hurt in the making of this post.

And here's this week’s guy.


I think Austin Nicols is probably best known for playing Julian in One tree hill, it's where I know him from anyway lol But after checking out his filmography I see he's been in quite a few things :)


1 comment:

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...