15 Oct 2012

Bewitched - Quickie review


Heven and hell book 2.5
Available now. 

What's it about?

For years, I accepted that Heven was more popular than me. I never liked it but I lived with it. I walked in her shadow, I stood by her when no one else would. When I finally thought her spotlight was mine things began to change. She began to change. Now she hardly ever calls me back, she spends all her time with her hot new boyfriend and everyone at school thinks she’s back on top. She had it all. But apparently she wants more. She wants Cole – my boyfriend. What’s worse is that it looks like she got him. I’ve had enough and she’s going to be sorry. Why?
Because I am bewitched.

Other books in the series:
(Links to my reviews)
Before - Book 0.5
Masquerade - Book one
Between - Book 1.5
Charade - Book two
My review
Although Kimber is quite a bitchy character I didn't find her difficult to get on with when reading this short novella, in fact the story made me understand her motives more and how she was misled, but then I guess that was the point lol.
Bewitched tells select 'in between' scenes of Charade from Kimber's perspective, there is a few instances of jumping ahead which makes the book a little less fluid but not less enjoyable.
I'd strongly recommend reading Charade before you pick this up if you prefer to avoid spoilers but its not one to be missed either as it answered a lot of questions I had when I'd finished reading Charade and I think it makes a great little addition to the series.

My thoughts on the cover
I do like this cover, the colours are really eye catching and I like the little skeleton hand at the bottom which isn't noticeable right away.

Favourite quote
'Finding out what was going on with Heven and Cole was a definite must, but getting hacked into little pieces by some stalker wouldn't accomplish that. And it would ruin my hair.'



Find the author:
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...