2 Feb 2013

Beautiful creatures illustrated movie guide - Review

Available now
penguin.co.uk 
What's it about?
Explore the making of the film Beautiful Creatures in this ultimate visual companion, lavishly illustrated with full-color photos of the cast, locations, and sets. This beautiful paperback edition celebrates the on-screen creation of Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl's fascinating world, brought to life by screenwriter and director Richard LaGravenese. 
With never-before-seen images, exclusive interviews and personal stories, Mark Cotta Vaz takes you behind the scenes with cast and crew, uncovering intimate details of the film-making process.


My review
This movie companion is the perfect thing to whet your appetite for the movie being released in less than two weeks, if like me, you love the books and cannot wait to see the film, then this is what you need to tide you through. Its full of gorgeous pictures of the cast, crew and sets, has great insights into some of the stunts performed, if you're into that kind of thing and even a lovely little history on how the idea for the book came about. It goes on a great journey from when the authors put pen to paper, how it got picked up to become a movie and all the effort that was put into making it into what promises to be an epic movie. Seriously I can't wait to see it, as soon as I finished the book I wanted to run to the cinema, but of course it hasn't been released yet, so I'll continue sitting on the edge of my seat and petting the pretty pictures until I get to see the film!

Find the author

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this! I wish Mortal Instruments would jump start production like Beautiful Creatures :)

    I'm looking forward to both adaption :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...