3 Dec 2011

In Mists mailbox (23)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The story siren
Each week we share the books that have come into our homes.

28th Nov - 4th Dec

RAK
Darker still by Leanna Renee Hieber - This was a seriously surprise RAK, I'm not even sure where it came from as the sender forgot to write in the gift note area, but the billing address was on the invite so I know they're in the US lol Thank you so much mystery RAKer!

Er, and that's it, a very very quiet week for me!!

On my reading pile
Rachel at Fiktshun makes a reading pile every week and a few months ago I decide to copy her lol Her post is a lot more in depth than mine though so you should totally check her out and follow!
Crossed by Ally Condi is carried over to next week as my reading has been slow this week and I'm still working on Matched which I hope to finish by the end of the weekend but will more realistically finish Monday. After Crossed I really haven't decided what I'm reading, I need to have a look at what I have coming up, I'm thinking it might either be Ashfall by Mike Mullin or Slip point by Karalynn Lee... opinions anyone?

This week in review

Current giveaways
Monthly giveaway - Two chances to win a book of your choice to the value of £10

What was in your mailbox this week?

10 comments:

  1. I just won Crossed from a giveaway so i'm really excited to read that! I hope you enjoy it! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So curious what you'll think about Matched. I have both books but have yet to read either. I love the covers, though. And in print they're even more beautiful!

    I've heard Ashfall is really great, but I also haven't read it yet. There are really just so many books and so little time!

    What an awesome RAK, too. I've seen this book around everywhere. It's nice when the book is a surprise one, too.

    I'll be stalking your review of Matched. And I like your reading pile a lot more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I really want to read Darker Still!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darker Still sounds great, I've heard lots of good things about it! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darker Still!! I really want to read that one! Need to snag myself a copy! Hope you enjoy! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, getting surprise books in the mail is always fun! And I've heard only good things about Darker Still.

    I'll probably read Matched as well next week.

    I haven't read Ashfall or Slip point, but I keep seeing rave reviews for Ashfall. Sounds like a great read.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I didn't really like Matched. Maybe I'll like Crossed better.

    Great post!

    Amanda's Writings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't care what others have been saying, Darker Still has GOT to be as amazing as it sounds. And I feel like the only one who hasn't read Matched yet. Maybe I should get to that at some point...?

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...