10 Dec 2011

Same difference (16)

Fade by Lisa McMann - Dream catcher book two (UK cover)

I just came across this cover for Icarus and knew right away I recognised that girl! So once I remembered where I'd seen her I had to share right away since I haven't done a same difference post in ages!
I really love both of these covers, that girl is so pretty and looks a lot like Kirsten Dunst! I like the colourful glow on the Fade cover but I like the simplicity on the Icarus cover and both fonts are fab to, I really cannot decide which one I like best.

Which do you prefer?

2 comments:

  1. Hmm....I think I like the Icarus cover better, but they're both great :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...