5 May 2012

Showcase Saturday (1)

'Showcase Sunday' is hosted by Vicky at Books, biscuits and tea
As you can see I've renamed it since I always post on Saturdays :)
30th Apr - 6th May

I decided to do pictures this week instead of a video so I could get it done this afternoon and relax tonight :)
Here's the group shot :p
For review
Black dawn by Rachel Caine - I love this series so excited to get to the latest instalment and I'm even more excited because I'm going to a signing next weekend!
Winging it by Deborah Cooke - Am currently halfway through book one so I have this for right after :)
New girl by Paige Harbison - I enjoyed her first book so I'm excited for this, my tour stop is the 15th.
Temptation island by Victoria Fox - Hadn't realised this was 600+ pages or else I'd have said no! lol sounds like a fun summer read though.
Swapped
Girl parts by John M. Cusick - This one sounds good to :)
Bought
Pretties, Specials and Extras by Scott Westerfeld - So I was out shopping this week for my Daughters birthday and ended up in the works where I of course picked up 3 for £5! I already have Uglies but with a different cover nooooooooo!
How to keep a boy as a pet by Diane Messidoro - And today I visted WH Smith where it's buy one, get one half price so I picked up these two, the second one sounds really fun :)

What books did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. I really need to pick up the rest of the Uglies series because I did enjoy the first book. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY CLOUD!!
    I want the Pretties books printed!! T_T I loved the US old covers! :/
    Happy Reading!!
    ooooh you also got Glimpse! T_T WHY!!! WHY!!!?
    I haven't read R.Caine's books T_T
    My post hasn't come live yet hehehe so I can't link you to it T_T

    but enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These books are so pretty! Nice haul! :)
    I've added the One or Two Things I Learned About Love series to my TBR pile! They look good! :)

    You can find my Stacking the Shelves post here!

    Ashlee
    taleswithtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week Misty! Hope you enjoy all your reads =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got THE GLIMPSE and NEW GIRL a few weeks back! And the rest look awesome. :D Great haul!

    My SS

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul. I have New Girl and hope my copy of Black Dawn arrives in time for the signing in Liverpool.
    Love the cover of Winging It, and can't wait to see what you think of it. I wasn't too impressed with the first book in this series.

    Take a look at what I got this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeppp! You got Black Dawn and The Glimpse! Awesome haul! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the sound of The Glimpse. Gonna have to investigate that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh! I love the covers for the Uglies series. Unfortunately I too have a mismatched cover within the series. Grrr.

    Have a good week!
    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glimpse is one I am really looking forward to! Enjoy all your new books! :)

    You can see what I got this week Here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Impressive haul there.

    Hope you enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...