13 May 2012

Sunday treats (2)

Sunday treats is my brand new meme hosted here by me!
Each week I will be treating you to a hunky treat to drool over because after a week of hard work you deserve it!
To keep it loosely book related I'll post pictures of actors that have played roles in films or TV programmes made from books, unless a guys just so damn hot I have to post him anyway!
If you wanna join in then just post your own hot guy and come and link back so I can come and drool look.
I promise no boys were hurt in the making of this post.
And here's this week’s guy.

Ed Westwick

Ed Westwick is probably best known for playing Chuck Bass in Gossip girl, which there is books of but I think it was a TV show first lol And next year you'll be able to catch him as Tybalt in the latest adaptation of Romeo and Juliet.


4 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love Ed! Also to keep it book related, he's the narrator of the audiobook for City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I haven't listened, but I've hear he's excellent. ;)

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'd completely forgot he'd done that! Thanks, I can just imagine him as the voice for jace :)

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOD!
    ~there's drool all over~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Ed Westwick so a great pick. I actually never liked him in the first couple of GG but the more I watch them the more I have fallen in love with him.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...