28 Nov 2012

UK vs THE WORLD (47)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                          vs                      Russia
Numbers book one.
('Числа. Время бежать' translates to 'Number. Time to run.' - According to Google translate.)

Mist: I think this week is a Russian win for me, I like the UK cover, its interesting how the picture is only seen in the title, but I really like the Russian cover, I love the girls green eye and the numbers all over the cover, it's very cool.

Ninfa: I love the UK cover, very modern and slick and original, I like the numbers cascading through and the "Matrix" vibe in both covers, but for me it's better executed for the UK :) Both nice covers, but UK wins.

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...