2 Jun 2011

Thankful Thursday #5


I'm thankful this week for Richelle Meads Vampire Academy series. It's a fantastic YA series that kept me hooked with each book. The protaganist Rose is a totally kick ass character, quite literally! She's funny, loyal to her friends and will fight for what she believes in. She's a natural leader, clever and passionate, I'd love her to be my best friend! If you haven't tried the series I urge you to, there's never a dull moment in these action packed books, my favourite of them all is book four Blood promise, which had me crying my eyes out by the end!
I'm really looking forward to the start in the spin-off series, bloodlines which is out in a few months
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...