10 Jun 2011

Thankful Thursday #6

Written as beautifully as it's covers the Wicked lovely series is up on my favourites. It's full of gorgeous, yet dangerous faeries. The description of feary itself makes me wish I could visit. The second book Ink exchange is my favourite, probably because it heavily features my favourite, and biggest book crush, character Niall, he's dark and dangerous but also passionate and protective, and (in my head) extremely sexy lol. Seth comes in close as a second character because of the lengths he's willing to go to to be with the girl he loves and protect his friends. It's a great series which I recommend to anyone
Titles in the series are:
Wicked Lovely
Ink Exchange
Stopping Time - An ebook nevella following the events after Ink exchange
Old habits - An ebook novella set between Ink exchange and Fragile eternity
Fragile Eternity
Radiant Shadows
Darkest Mercy



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...