25 Apr 2012

UK vs THE WORLD! (21)

UK vs. The world is a weekly meme I made up lol.
It's simlair to UK vs. US except the UK covers are battling it out with their foreign counterparts from all over the world, because who doesn't love judging books by their covers!

UK                          vs.                Germany
Small blue thing book one.
('Nur ein Hauch von dir' translates to 'Just a small glimpse of you.' - According to Google translate.)

Mist: Both of these covers are lovely but I think I'm swayed more by the UK cover, I prefer that shade of blue and the bracelet and bubbles are gorgeous. The German cover is nice to though, I really like the city in the background and the patterns around the edge and the amazing blue colour of the eyes but I think the UK cover is prettier and different to other covers.

Ninfa: Both covers are kinda nice, but I think I prefer the UK cover. The bracelet falling in the water matches the tag line perfectly and intrigues me as to what the book is about. The German cover, although very pretty, doesn't quiet catch me in the same way.
UK wins :)

UK                        vs.                    France
Summer series book one.
('L'été où je suis devenue jolie' translates to 'The summer I became pretty.' - According to Google translate.)

Mist: Hmm I like both of these to, the shells and all the colours and sand on the French cover make me think of summer but so do the flowers on the UK cover, both are nice in their own ways but I think I prefer the brighter colours of the UK cover.

Ninfa: I love the UK cover with the burst of daises; the colours are so pretty and girlie and fun :) The French cover is sweet and makes me think of summer, with the seashells and the sand, but I really love the UK cover, so I'm going Brit again :)

Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. For the first one i liked the uk cover and then on the second one i like the fance cover. By the way, this is a great meme, unlike what most bloggers (like me) do (uk vs us) your one's more creative.

    Thanks for the share! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...