5 Aug 2011

Award

Lookie what I got. Thanks to Jennifer at Books and Barks for the award.

The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
Th blogs I've decided to pass this award on to are:

Best books - Annmarie and Alice are both really lovely and definitely deserve this.

Methebooknerd - This is a fun blog that doesn't have many followers so I think you should check it out.

And well that's it, there was another blog I wanted to give the award to but I saw someone else gave it to her and didn't want to bombard her with awards lol All the other blogs I follow regularly have more than 200 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...