1 Aug 2011

I am number four: The lost files: Six's legacy quickie review

I am number four: The lost files: Six's legacy by Pittacus Lore

What's it about?
Number Six - when John meets her in I Am Number Four she's strong, powerful, and ready to fight. But who is she? Where has she been living? How has she been training? When did she develop her legacies? And how does she know so much about the Mogadorians?
In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy, discover the story behind Six. Before Paradise, Ohio, before John Smith, Six was traveling through West Texas with her Cepan, Katarina. What happened there would change Six forever...

My review:
5/5
This is a short eBook prequel novella so I'm just doing a quickie review for it. This is a lovely little insight into what happens to Six before she meets John in I am number four. The events are mentioned in lesser detail in The power of six so you won't be missing anything if you don't read it but you should lol We get to know Six a lot better in this and meet her Cepan Katarina and learn how Six became the bad ass that she is! It's written in the same style as the others which makes for a quick easy read and so if your a fan you should give this a try since it's pretty cheap anyway :)

                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...