20 Aug 2011

In Mists mailbox 9

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Krisit at The story siren, where each week we show off the books we've gotten that week.

15th August - 21st August

This week was going to be my first ever video post but I have a coldsore so I've put it off until next week lol

Won:
The soul screamers set by Rachel Vincent - I won this set from the awsome Rachel at Fiktshun, I already have and have read the first three books with the UK covers so I can't wait to get started on book four which hasn't been released here yet!
RAK:
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement Moore  I've wanted this one for a while it sounds so good!
The ghost and the goth by Stacey Kade - This one sounds like such a fun books
These were both from a lovely friend Natalie Cleary, when she said she wanted to send me two RAKs I asked her to surprise me, so I had no idea what was coming until they arrived :)
(If you don't know what RAK is, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness, there's a button that will take you to the host blog on the right to learn more and a link to my wish list underneath :p)
Gift:
Swoon by Nina Malkin - Donna from Book passion for life sent me the Kindle version of this :)
For review:
Swear by Nina Malkin - And so I got this from Simon and Schuster Galley grab, heard mixed things about these books so I'm not really sure what to expect
Shattered dreams by Ellie James - This one I got from NetGalley, this one sounds interesting, I think I should like it.

And that's it for me this week, a pretty quiet week really and I expect it'll be like this for a little while because I have to buy my kids Christmas pressies lol

What was in your mailbox this week?




6 comments:

  1. Great IMM, I so want Texas Gothic! Need to treat myself to it in a few weeks I think lol,

    Totally Bookalicious IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won a copy of Shattered Dreams a few months back, it seems pretty interesting, but review copies have a priority! Happy reading :)

    Stop by my IMM if you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, congrats on your wins!!!! And great books this week! I totally judge a book by its cover... and there are some BEAUTIFUL covers there!! :) Enjoy!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just got to read Texas Gothic. Nice IMM

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...