18 Mar 2012

In Mists mailbox (34)

In my mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The story siren where we share the books we have recieved.

12th Mar - 18th Mar

I know I promised a vlog this week but I'm just not up to posting videos again yet, sorry :(



For review
All these things I've done by Gabrielle Zevin - This is the only one I actually requested, I'm so freakin excited!
The creepover: Truth or dare by P.J. Night - Sounds a bit young for me but I'll give it a go because it's super short.

Borrowed
The faerie ring by Kiki Hamilton - Loaned from Donna @ Book passion for life Thanks Donna!
Won
The dark and hollow places by Carrie Ryan - won from Donna and Jess @ Book passion for life :) Just got to buy the second book and I'll have the set! lol

Gifted
Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins - From Donna again, a RAK because she's awesome, can't wait to read it! Thanks again Donna :)
And the next four are my Mothers day gifties from my lovely children :D
All four were at the top of my wishlist so I'm of course excited about them all!!

And my daughter made me these lovelies at school <3<3<3

What was in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read The Faerie Ring! I hope you enjoy everything & thanks for checking out my IMM!

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books
    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! What cute things from you daughter. I loved The Faerie Ring. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome week hun! I really hope you enjoy The Faerie Ring - I really liked it! Donna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week. Can you believe I still need to read The Faerie Ring.

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Go on, comment and tell me what you think of this post... I dare you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...